Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Style


Today I am sporting a cutesy brown headband with a flower on the side made out of brown shades of tulle. When first seeing this headband, I thought hmmm…naah. But after some coaxing from the Youngest, I decided to give it a try.

Well today was the day…I put it on and appreciated the color combo with my hair and outfit. I felt more Girly, Summery, and Flirty and have been getting comments on it all day.

Feeling drab?? Angry like me that I am past the age of getting 3 months off for summer vacation???? Throw something out of the norm into your wardrobe. A bright color, a feminine touch…Happy Summer!

Love, Middlest

3 comments:

lisaroy said...

so cute! : )

Libbie said...

I love it! Way cute & you are right....summery! & much cuter than the headband I got talked into buying & wearing a few months ago...note to self...just because Anthropology sells it...it doesn't mean it is cute :)

MS/AC Fan said...

Looks adorable Taryn!