Monday, October 18, 2010

The "Change" of Fall

It's almost embarrassing to come back to this page and begin to type...It's been TOO LONG. There are no good excuses, but lemme try:
  1. Dad's Health
  2. I Moved
  3. Job/Career/Life Change
So...a few things going on. My how fast life can change!! Summer was non-existent, overflowing with stresses and tears and the oh so scary "Change." As much as we try to avoid it, it is inevitable.
The one change that I will always welcome with open arms is my Beloved Autumn. There is just something about leaves changing color, crunching under your feet...the crisp morning air when you first step out...sweatshirts and jeans, football, and The Apple Orchard or Pumpkin Patch!!
As much as life takes from us sometimes, we have to invest back in...connect with people we love, make silly faces, laugh. We have opportunities every day to create memories...We made these memories a few weeks ago at one of our favorite Fall Spots...Get out and enjoy!!

Love, Middlest













2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

Looks like you have had some fun this Fall. I hope that the rest of year brings you less stress and more fun moments like these.

Take care and best wishes,
Natasha.

ShelliGib said...

Love these photos! So cute! I linked to your blog the other day in one of my entries!